Rule changes and unfortunate partings

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by JudgeDeath, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JudgeDeath

JudgeDeath Founder (Ex-Councillor)
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  08/12/2012
    Characters:  JudgeDeath
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  03/04/2020
    Characters:  TRID_Judgedeath
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Ex-Councillor (Staff)

Aint nothin but an MMO thing.
    Things that have been seen a million times and will endlessly repeat itself on all games.

Planetside 2 without the warring factions turns into a bad BF3 clone and I personally would just go to play battlefield in that case :)

Sometimes hard calls have to be made. We as an outfit will try to uphold the good spirits of the game instead of turning it fully into a muddled infinite TDM that it easily can turn into.

People are different and they get their joy from various playstyles and as long as it aint griefing .. its fine with us. We ask that our way is respected just as we respect other peoples choises.

2. JudgeDeath

JudgeDeath Founder (Ex-Councillor) Ex-Councillor (Staff)

Allso I know how tasty internet drama can be ... But lets keep it based on reality instead of making "end of the world as we know it" type of remarks ... no matter how amusing they are ^^

3. Just wondering, why did you guys in the council you try to spy on the guys on Mumble?
    (I wasn't there when all of this happened)
    You know... It feels like NSA #2...

4. TronManForever

TronManForever Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  03/01/2013
    Characters:  TronManForever
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Minecraft
    Star Citizen
    Date Joined:  04/02/2014
    Characters:  TronnyBoy
    ARK Survival Evolved
    Date Joined:  16/12/2015
    Characters:  M.Finigan
    Black Desert Online
    Date Joined:  11/11/2016
    Other Games

so i cant talk to euginios or tigraxl anymore ? :(

edit - jack if we cant talk in their OPEN chat rooms - add that to the bloody rules aswell

5. I don't think it's an issue if you're on your VS character. If you read the fineprint it only applies to TR and NC alt's on Cobalt.

You can't play within an effective platoon and you can't mingle with other VS while being on your alt.

6. As leader of The Jesters, but more commonly known to most Jesters as "Pe Pe, the oriental despot"...your blatant and power-crazed rules has inspired me.

I, like the great despots of Trid, shall impose this ingenious rule on all jesters.

7. ...

As i was saying... The man delivers. Let the hate commence.

http://www.jestersnc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1725

8. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Centurion
    Date Joined:  02/02/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  24/06/2014
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Minecraft
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Other Games
    Donator

didn't manage put it any better? to me it's not hilarious

9. Vincentiusx

Vincentiusx Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  06/02/2013
    Characters:  Vincentiusx
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  28/08/2013
    Characters:  Lord_Xebenkeck
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Characters:  Vincentius
    Other Games
    Division Officer (Guns Of Icarus Representative)

Powerpuffters, I honestly don't understand why people are okay with you being an outfit leader. Seriously.

10. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Right, I'm getting tired of this, final clarifications (from me anyway):

• If JEST want to try and stir drama here that's fine, but your diplomatic privileges will be removed if you decide to engage in blatant trolling. Stop it.
    • The rules state that you may not join a TR or NC outfit on Cobalt. You may join any platoon you like, no matter who is running it, just so long as you are not functioning as a part of an outfit.
    • There was no spying on anyone in Mumble, if we were going to spy on you then I'd just hook into the Mumble backend and record that way. It's a lot more effective than linking channels. Stop bringing this up because it's completely irrelevant to the situation at hand.
    • If you do not like the rules, please just do what we have been saying and leave. We respect peoples' decision to do so and will continue to respect anyone else who wants to leave. We will always welcome you back if you ever change your mind

11. JudgeDeath

Awww ... But I dont want to remove tigra from my skype :(

Oh wait ... Why should I ? :D

12. JudgeDeath

Update, thread unlocked.

Just make sure to keep it civil and informative.

13. Not really a thread where outsiders should post, but I have a relevant question: can I join your publics while not being in AOTR TS? Wanted to do it for a long time :)

14. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant Donator

everyone can join public squads

15. Naturally you do not abide by our rules and do as you wish. But thanks for the respectful request.

16. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

If you aren't a Trident member, you do not have to follow our rules, feel free to join us at any time. :) (Though we would prefer obviously if you did not relay information back to your companions)

17. DotHacker

well TigraXL is good guy unlike puffers....

18. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Puffters is both a disgrace to the Irish race and also an excellent source of amusement. My favourite type of laugh is the one you get at someone else's expense.

19. You highly understimate the man. He might seem like a lumbering fool to outsiders but he's a ferocious drunken bastard we all have immense respect for. His max unit is battered by the bone fragments and microscoping spandex resedue as he rises to top of the leaderboards in every hex he fights in.

The sunderer destruction count reaches in hundreds and the C4 kills in the thousands. The low pitch of his sunderer horn and the neons are a sure sign that you're about to experiance the full brunt of a NC shock force unlike any other.

We are few in numbers comperatively to the TRID/OWND zerg platoons sweeping through the plains like cattle. But a single jester platoon is the finest NC can offer. Individual skill is there but what is valued the most is the relentless push for the jugular of your force. Your tanks, your sunderers, your aircraft and your leaders. We exchaust you from your resources and bring you to our infantry level where even while outgunned and using hardmode rifles we will persevere and outfight you ten times out of ten.

Continue with the easy mode and redeployment elsewhere when the fight isn't turning your way after your loose all the armor and actually are forced to fight as infantry that crumbles like a sandcastle. Once you've been decimated and left with nothing is the time we'll pull out from defensive or offensive combat.

Also he's clearly the most entertaining man on the server. Laugh at him all you want but you're just nameless nobodies on a server where only pilots seem to know each other and everybody knows puffters.

Puffters made me do it.

20. DotHacker

It seems that yoyu haven't been in my friday/saturcay spexial drunkeng paltoons. I have them on fridsays mostly and this satorday was exeption.

I dare you, u will have awesome time in our special friday picnic platoon. I AM DRUNKEN MASTER PL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice