Rule changes and unfortunate partings

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by JudgeDeath, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

You have been played by people trying to cause drama. There was no spying. We tried to link the channels so that we could have a cross chat room conversation. Why would we spy on you in a way that you would see happening? I am many things but technologically incompetent is not one of them. Someone told you about this spying because they craved a bit of excitement even if it caused drama. Well you guys have your excitement and drama now.

Finally Aganor, I'm sorry. I believed these rules were necessary but this drama has proven to me that somewhere along the line I should've made more effort to reach out to you guys even though none of you bothered reaching out to me. I don't know just where I failed, but I failed somewhere, and I intend to never let anything like this happen again. Please enjoy your new outfit and if you ever do want to come back, know that I at least will always welcome you back.

Edit: and one more thing. Thank you for speaking up and letting everyone know how you feel. I have seen a lot of ex-members appear in the viewing topic area but you are the only one to actually have spoken. Thanks.

2. Im sure more people will speak up.

3. NightmareAI

NightmareAI Sergeant
    PlanetSide 2
    Centurion
    Date Joined:  01/02/2013
    Characters:  NightmareAI
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  15/04/2020
    Characters:  NightmareAI
    Other Games

Please make a poll about the Rule and let our guys back, I just want Trident back to what it was, an open community :cry:

4. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Did you not just see? Aganor has stated he will not come back and everyone else is remaining silent. They are not interested in coming back. I wish they would prove me wrong but so far none of them seem to wish to do so. If they at least showed interest I could possibly try to repeal things. Without their interest there is no reason to repeal it.

5. I'm sorry to hear this, however I presume this may be of news to you. We did discuss this with different outfit managers, this may not have included you but it did take place. We told them our opinions but we DID NOT jump to any conclusions on whether we would stay or not as 'the rule' had not had not been implemented yet and was not discussed with us in the slightest as we were not members of the council.

And please jack, I'm not sure if you wanted it to sound like this but to me what you just said makes it sound as if you though we hated TRID and wanted to break off and make our own new outfit... which was not the case at all. We DID NOT want to leave trident, we were disappointed with the fact that we put our opinions across and to us it seems... they were all ignored and you guys in the council went ahead with the ultimatum that you had all been thinking of since the very beginning. I do not disagree with this as it is the council that make the decisions and therefore no-one can argue any different and I respect that.

There were only ever going to be FIVE people leaving that day due to the new rule. These five people are in an outfit called MOSY on their TR alts on cobalt. This new rule would have affected them and no-one else out of the 14-15 people that have left to this day. The rest of the people that left said goodbye to TRIDENT for a number of reasons, one being the 'SPYING' that took place the day that we left trident. Now certain people may say that this 'SPYING' never happened however it did... and if you say that it didn't happen then you are in DENIAL. This is due to the fact that I, and others have had confirmation from certain people (first hand) that the 'SPYING' did take place. However this may seem like old news but I though that I needed to clarify that point as there seems to be some misconception floating around about it. So let me move onto the other reason why people left. Other people left trident because their FRIENDS left and therefore the fun left too. Without their friends, the people they played with every day and talked to on mumble every day, there was no point staying in TRIDENT.

Now here comes some unfortunate news for all our friends in TRIDENT:

(I am speaking on behalf of the members of the newly formed EXSO outfit when I say...)

We will NOT be rejoining TRIDENT in the future. This may be subject to change:
    If something is to change in the 'rule 6' of the TRIDENT outfit rules then we WILL NOT be negotiating on TRIDENTS terms, it MUST be understood that TRIDENT WILL come to OUR terms if any negotiating is to take place.

Unfortunately friends it has to be this way and cannot be any other way, this is due to strong feelings emitted by certain individuals and by a general feeling within the EXSO community.

And finally I have acquired some new information while in the process of writing this post. I believe that it is understood by certain people that this 'SPYING' that took place the evening of our departure is something of a myth and that it was all something of our imagination. However thanks to some first had information acquired by REACHGROUND and JUDGEDEATH that this 'SPYING' in-fact did take place. So I come to ask myself why are some people still trying to deny that this event ever took place? Basically my friends the incident that took place was this:

JackJack entered the channel and told the people in the lounge that the new rule was up. Jack than proceeded back to the council chat and we people in the lounge began to look at and discuss the new rule. A few moments later we heard the council taking. We thought this was strange as they were in a completely different channel to us. We heard them say phrases along the lines of 'Why cant we hear them talking' ... 'Oh wait maybe they are't talking' ... which made us question this even more. A few moments later we couldn't hear them any more and we people in the lounge started making jokes about the fact they were spying on us... we later realised the magnitude this event had and realised why we could no longer stay in trident. After the jokes were made judge entered the channel and we naturally questioned him about it, Judge the apologised to us saying it was wrong and I quote... ' sorry about that, jack was just playing with his new toy '...

Reachground later told me that this event took place and confirmed that all of the above happened. So I again ask myself why it is still being said that ' We were only trying to like the channels so we could talk to each other ' which is rubbish.

Also just as a side note: PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS POST OR EDIT IT IN ANYWAY - It would be a shame if you did....

6. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Thank you for your post, and of course I would never edit it. I do not manipulate the truth. Now, simply out of interest, I will listen to your terms. Message me and tell me under what conditions you would come back and I will listen and have a think. Try me, and let's see what happens.

Also, I was not included in these meetings but if you guys had contacted me I would've fought for you. None of you did. I know that some of you said that if it came to a choice between TRID and MOSY you would pick TRID. Obviously at some stage that changed.

And to everyone else, you can now see, there is no point in repealing this rule because they will not return. Also, some people have said that Trident forum activity has died down as a result of this. I have checked my analytics and Trident has continued with its day by day growth in terms of page views and new registrations. This is not a major problem to us. We are going full speed ahead with our plans to continue expanding Trident and encourage more activity on the forums and Mumble. One of the first of these will be upcoming focused gaming nights where we will be playing new games as well as PS2 and having some fun together.

7. JudgeDeath

JudgeDeath Founder (Ex-Councillor)
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  08/12/2012
    Characters:  JudgeDeath
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  03/04/2020
    Characters:  TRID_Judgedeath
    Other Games
    Ex-Councillor (Staff)

Update:

Thread locked due to misinformation and pointless epeen waving without a cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice