Rule changes and unfortunate partings

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by JudgeDeath, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTalas

TheTalas Sergeant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  16/07/2013
    Characters:  TheTalas
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  Bierkojote
    ARK Survival Evolved
    Date Joined:  05/01/2016
    Characters:  TheTalas
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Donator

Who the fuck is puffers? Oo

2. powerpuffters is the leader of The Jesters (NC Outfit - JEST). See the 2nd page of this discussion for more information.

3. The biggest arsehole on Cobalt apparently. I enjoy a good laugh and I love smack talking. I'm a disgrace to the Irish race because i'm rowdy and enjoy playing whilst in a drunken stupor. :shock:

people love to hate me, and it makes the game immensely more enjoyable when there is a good villain to fight against. And I do love being a villain.

Paradoxically, my disgraceful behavior shadows in comparison to some other "good and benign" leaders I can think of...

I'll acknowledge that I am a disgrace-but trying to disgrace the Irish race is like pissing into the sea and telling me its getting saltier

4. I just read over this new rule, and I'm at a loss for words. Just... What?
    It's a game people. A game we play for various entertainment purposes. There are people I know who are spread across all three factions. I'm not gonna let you decide for me, if I can play with people I played with longer than you.

I'm out too.

5. Hasibuzi

Hasibuzi Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  29/12/2012
    Characters:  Hasibuzi
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  14/08/2013
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  22/01/2014
    Other Games

I thought that this was the most common irish birth perk :D

6. TheTalas

TheTalas Sergeant Donator

@powerpuffters: At least the Irish have good beer too ;) ... people tend to take everything to seriously online.

7. angeh

angeh Donator

just like to remind everyone this thread isnt for people to turn into a flamethread, keep it on topic please :)

8. angeh

angeh Donator

actually prof giggles you can still play with your frienda check.the announcement:)

9. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Centurion
    Date Joined:  02/02/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  24/06/2014
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Minecraft
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Other Games
    Donator

you can play other characters different server. The rule is preventing 4th factioning on cobalt.

10. Only if they play on another server or zerg with the blues. Unless something has changed.

Am i reading this wrong? Clearly this states that you're not allowed to play with other outfits on Cobalt even if you aren't in said outfit while rolling an alt. Majority of people you met and consider cool dudes(puffters) generally lead or are in some form in leadership of other outfits.

Further reinforces that you are very limited in what you can do while playing NC or TR.

11. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Yes you are very limited in terms of what you can do on the other side. That was intentional. We made the rule and we accepted there would be fallout. That fallout has now passed and Trident is still alive (*gasp* losing roughly 10 out of 1700 members has not killed us). Thank you for all of your input but please stop beating the dead horse.

DotHacker likes this.
  12. TheTalas

TheTalas Sergeant Donator

@JackJack: But you are quite aware that these 10 out of 1700 were some of the most active players and maybe the only ones who admitted to have other characters? I think that about the half of trident has secondary chars... and i really dont see how to sort this out. In fact we punished some of our Elite-Players, but the real 4th Faction remains untouched by this rule, by simple remaining in silence.

13. Well at least it's good to see that these '10' or so people were not actually that valued at all and its good to know that it is't that big of a deal that these '10' or so people were actually some of your best FRIENDS in the outfit.

14. good to know that those 10 or so people partecipating everyday in TRID platoons, joining thr TRID mumble everyday, checking and posting on the TRID forums everyday...

yea good to know that they are not valuable at all.

15. WatsPT

WatsPT Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  16/12/2012
    Characters:  WatsPT
    Warframe
    Characters:  WatsPT
    Other Games

Speechless

16. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant Donator

Guys that left, are friends to me. you meant a lot.

17. angeh

angeh Donator

this has all been done to death already. I think whats been said in private covers all we need to discuss as this has ended up in another flame fest that helps no one. trident goes on butwith the loss of valueable members and friends (very regrettable). im sorry its all ended up like this, jack lets just close the thread its helping no one :)

18. The thread moves on puffters talk > angeh comes in and says to keep it on topic.
    the thread moves on topic > jackjack comes in and tells to let it die.

We in the NC are country folk and don't understand this complexity ya'all.

Well honestly you guys are not part of the outfit anymore and he's right in some respect. it's a 1600 player outfit that can and will organize huge force just by numbers easily. Your contribution was appriciated but you' were only a part of a bigger group. The outfit won't die but it's not a direction to take since the most casual and vocal people probably were these individuals s that posted on the forum and participated in discussions over mumble.

I could see how there would be bitterness from both sides over the issue even if you left on good terms.

19. It's all well and good saying that this has been done to death, however you say this has been discussed and has been dealt with in mumble. I agree that it has been dealt with up until point where things like '10 isn't a huge loss' are posted on the forums because that is just asking for an argument as you are basically saying that we 10 or so people that left were worthless.

20. angeh

angeh Donator

thats one persons opinion.tigreh and.i think.hes just frustrated with going round in circles. you know we all miss you guys :) you guys are esp a big miss because u were on mumble and we were friends and had some good times:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice