Nc Sethbloom Galaxy?

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by TronManForever, Jul 10, 2013.

1. TronManForever

TronManForever Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  03/01/2013
    Characters:  TronManForever
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Star Citizen
    Date Joined:  04/02/2014
    Characters:  TronnyBoy
    ARK Survival Evolved
    Date Joined:  16/12/2015
    Characters:  M.Finigan
    Black Desert Online
    Date Joined:  11/11/2016
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016

2. haha, u were like, olleeee..they got pretty annoyed at how much we kept staying there :)

3. I met Seth Bloom the other day before the WG swapped on my alt just wrecking the reds while healing a fellow Jester zoe max. He was a bit more of a dick than i expected him to be. I told him to hold his tongue or he might get TK'd a few times to many to his liking. We're sort of known for things like that on NC side. Overal seems like our kind of guy though.

Not fallowing exactly on how it's related to him since he's clearly Alpha 3 on your squad. Did he C4 the Galaxy?. Also i thought i was the only one refering to beacon as bacon. In Jesters it started from me and mostly because it's easier and faster to pronaunce for a non native english speaker.

4. Vincentiusx

Vincentiusx Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  06/02/2013
    Characters:  Vincentiusx
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  28/08/2013
    Characters:  Lord_Xebenkeck
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  Vincentius
    Other Games
    Division Officer (Guns Of Icarus Representative)
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016

a lot of people are calling the spawn beacon bacon, I think even some of the devs have done in streams
    but he refers to sethbloom doing kindof the same thing, he's made a video of it as well in which he squashes people and rams airplanes and such in a galaxy

5. Well ramming galaxies comes naturally to people in this game. Few days back we set up on the hill near tawrich overlooking the blue zerg and preventing the cert farmers from AV farming the zerg.

I managed to find a spot where my HE lightning could fire down straight at the gates that prevent zergs from moving into Tawrich from crossroads. Every time i'd fire, the lighting would tilt like a rocking chair. It was glorious. Felt like a lib hovering over the reds.

Then Chimera Galaxy with 12/12 rammed me right of the cliff and i made 360 no scope MLG death. The dudes set up in the same place and we had a nice effort to get them off there for next 5 minutes. The zerg pushed into Tawrich and from there to feldspar canyon and proceeded to stay there for next two hours while VS capped the continent facing 2-3 squads per whole of northern front.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice