In the Heat of battle

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by S7evin, Feb 22, 2013.

1. No excuses but I need to apologize to the TRID member I went off at this morning on Amerish.

Early morning hadn't woken up yet and it was just the first thing that got to me this morning in a very long day of stuff to do.

So Sorry!

How it came about:-
    Logged in first thing to see who was on Amerish as it's Amerish weekend.. VS 75% TR 0% NC 25%, a couple of Jesters joined bringing it to 60% - 40% so not many on Amerish. Here is what pissed me off and I know it's stupid as it's the whole point of the game.. The VS (pretty much all TRID) were up at Kwahtee Amp capping that, my initial thought was we are trying to populate Amerish, how many people are going to want to join a continent where TR and NC are warpgated! Hence the rant and hence me doing a yell "thanking TRID for taking all resources and land" and me calling it a bit of a "**** maneuver".

Anyway, I'm not on tonight "real life" stuff to do but I hope this Amerish weekend goes well!

2. AOTR and other outfits will be joining from around 3pm UTC. There is next to noone online atm since it's friday and people work or study. However we already did some advertisement yesterday in the evening.
    Sorry Trident for you being the only ones in Amerish, but I hope there will be a lot of good fights in the evening.

3. ultimatox

ultimatox Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  02/01/2013
    Characters:  No characters linked
    ultimatox
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  ultimatox
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

I really, really hope we do not get a repeat of the UES, since that was boring as hell.

I don't know of any Trident members who actively tried to cap the cont before the event started today. Though now that the event has started we can't really tell people to not do what we said we would do ie. fight on Amerish. To TR and NC, do not give up. Stay on Indar/Esamir a short time to top off your resources if need be, then get capping ;-)

Also you should use the /orders channel to bring as many randoms as possible to Amerish as well. And don't be a dick a try to use this as an opportunity to cap Indar. It will be for naught anyway since we are moving to Cobalt very soon. This will most likely be the last major thing that goes down on the server named Lithcorp so let's give it our best ;)

See you all on the battlefield this evening!

4. agreed! see you soon!

5. As I logged in today early in the morning, we just had a Esamir squad running, I really don't know any Trident Members that tried to cap Amerish before, maybe some randoms :)

6. it was about 9-10am, but it's okay, said my piece now to try and get amerish populated

7. So how do you guys like the first day of our event? To me, it seems more like a military campaign than everything we had on Indar.
    We mostly had encounters between certain outfits, but there were some randoms too.Perhaps having outfit vs outfit is what lets your enjoy this game to the full extent, with all the tactical possibilities it offers.
    Did anyone encounter squads of GSFF by any chance?
    Also, I think DOPA left the continent at about 4:30pm UTC after suffering major casualties :D

8. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Had some great fights today, I almost C4'd your tank Tigra during an intense battle near that Tech Plant in the centre of the map (Mekala?).

9. Oh, that's the place where we had the best fights. Did you really think you can sneak past my tank in a flash? ;)

10. Stachelkeule

Stachelkeule Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  20/12/2012
    Characters:  Stachelkeule
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  26/02/2015
    Characters:  Lexobaal
    Star Citizen
    Cadet
    Date Joined:  26/11/2013
    Characters:  Ironcloud
    ARK Survival Evolved
    Date Joined:  30/06/2016
    Characters:  Stachelkeule
    Black Desert Online
    Date Joined:  05/11/2016
    Characters:  Zetiker
    Other Games

It was a good fight tonight. the first time in PS2 when i get sweaty xD

11. ultimatox

ultimatox Ex-Councillor Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

I would characterize this as a massive success so far! :D Has been fun fighting all you guys on Amerish. Though I am suspicious of a possible TR and NC alliance, seeing as we got warpgated there at one point... This comes to mind:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice