Amerish Weekend 21-24.2 Ended

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by JudgeDeath, Feb 24, 2013.

1. JudgeDeath

JudgeDeath Founder (Ex-Councillor)
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  08/12/2012
    Characters:  JudgeDeath
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  03/04/2020
    Characters:  TRID_Judgedeath
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Ex-Councillor (Staff)

Howdy all

On the behalf of the whole Trident outfit i'd like to thank everyone that participated in the fights.

Never before on our server have we had such fights on the amerish. It has been a very enjoyable weekend !

-JudgeDeath, Trident Outfit leader.

[​IMG]

2. On behalf of AOTR, thank you all, and SethBloom in particular for organising this. This brough a touch of newness into the game (leave alone the tension of fights we had).
    Lets see how it all plays out with server mergers. I'm afraid we will not be able to organize anything custom until SOE introduce instance locations.

3. TronManForever

TronManForever Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  03/01/2013
    Characters:  TronManForever
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Star Citizen
    Date Joined:  04/02/2014
    Characters:  TronnyBoy
    ARK Survival Evolved
    Date Joined:  16/12/2015
    Characters:  M.Finigan
    Black Desert Online
    Date Joined:  11/11/2016
    Other Games

we will have to contact soe to see if they can help us organise a massive server wide flash race (like 2000 flashes involved) but will have to have something happen like wepons locked to stop spoilers or something and will most likely happen after server merge so maybe 10k flashes involved :p

4. Deadl3mon

Deadl3mon Private
    Star Citizen
    Date Joined:  16/08/2015
    Characters:  Deadlemon
    Other Games
    Donator

Would love to get an Esamir weekend arranged as well now that we've finished Amerish. Depends on when server occur I suppose.

5. Viridar

Viridar Sergeant
    PlanetSide 2
    Centurion
    Date Joined:  24/01/2013
    Characters:  Viridar
    Star Citizen
    Date Joined:  30/01/2014
    Characters:  Viridar
    Other Games

There is a limit of 2k ppl per continent as far as I know so that wouldn't be possible, otherwise event like this are a good idea. Lets keep our relations with other faction outfits as rivals, not enemies.

6. Thanks for Amerish Weekend!

I missed most of it as I was busy (with Crysis 3 and BlOps2 Free weekend with "other" friends) so didn't get on PS2. By all accounts it was a breath of fresh air, however the main "numbers" weren't there and it got a little spread out by the end of the weekend. With the server mergers it will give a greater population on these "2nd class" continents and give better fights for us to have.

Thanks again and see you on the other side once the servers are merged, we should find out today

With "Love" The Jesters

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice