Trident's 5th Birthday Party!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Djupfryst, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Djupfryst

Djupfryst Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Senior Division Leader
    Date Joined:  22/01/2013
    Characters:  Djupfryst
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  09/09/2013
    Characters:  DjupfrystC
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  17/12/2013
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  23/01/2014
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Councillor (Staff)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All right, everyone, it's almost here! This coming weekend, we'll be celebrating
    Trident's 5th Birthday!
    And, as always, we've got some big plans. We'll have events running in multiple games throughout the entire weekend, with lots of fun competitions and prizes.
    As always, help us spread the word! Now, as for the details...

Warframe will not have any special event we will just have a fun night and play the game. If there is a boss that you want killed or any resources that needs to farmed, Friday will be a perfect opportunity for this.

We are starting around 18 UTC and ending when we feel like we have enough of Warframe for one night.

The only thing you need for this is to join us on TS in the Warframe lounge I will be there with a beer in hand.

Ps. answering @GoldenIris's questions is voluntary even if she might suggest otherwise. :D

It's finally here! This has been in the works for some time, and I think you'll all enjoy it!
    This Saturday, we'll be revisiting some of the very best and funniest movies we've seen this past year, and we'll also watch one or two new ones! We start at 18:00 UTC, and we'll go for however long it takes, watching five (maybe six) movies in total!
    It's a celebration of this wonderful and surprisingly successful event. I still consider myself very lucky that I'm actually able to do this, and this is my way of thanking (and/or punishing) you for making it happen. Which, come to think of it, is the point of all these celebrations! :D
    But this is more than just a trip down memory lane. By showing some of the very best this "genre" has to offer, I also hope to introduce many new people to the wonders and charms of the world of 'so-bad-it's-good'!
    So if you've never joined before, this would be the perfect time to do so!

What? How? It couldn't be simpler! Just join us on Teamspeak and watch my stream!

Bring refreshments.

More details: Event Details

Sunday, December 17th - Planetside 2 Division Event
    Starting 14:00 UTC!

Hosted by @Djupfryst and @Zonalia

[​IMG]
    Time: Sunday 2017-12-17, 14:00-23:00 UTC

Prepare for a day full of fun events, competitions, and prizes! We'll have several big events running throughout the day. In-between those we'll run Party Platoons where we'll do whatever we feel like! We can pick something from the list of smaller events in the 'Event Details', or we could do something completely different!

1400 - Party Warm-Up Platoon
    1500-17:45 - Harasser Race, Pirate Ships, then Party Platoons
    1800 - Gals vs. Flashes, then Galaxy Race
    1900 - Party Platoon
    2000 - Tridathlon
    2100 - Nanites of the Living Dead
    2200 - Grand Finale!

Friday to Sunday - Forums Giveaway
    Starting Friday 18:00 UTC and ending Monday 00:00 UTC

Hosted by @TheCainer
    [​IMG]
    Time: Friday 2017-12-15, 18:00 UTC - Monday 2017-12-18, 00:00 UTC

During the entire weekend, we will be hosting a game giveaway on the forums. All you have to do is post something in the giveaway thread between Friday 17:00 UTC and Sunday 23:00 UTC and we'll pick 5, yes 5!, random posters who will win a game! No ifs, no buts, just post something and you can win something!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Pithekos, Imbick, Alex2761 and 3 others like this.
  2. Imbick

Imbick Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  29/08/2013
    Characters:  DeusUK
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  06/07/2015
    Characters:  Imbick
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  02/03/2014
    Characters:  Imbick
    Other Games

It seems sensible to highlight which version of SC is planned for?
    3.0 is realistically the only option for this type of matchmaking, and it isn't in everyone's hands yet.
    There's also a chance it won't to be available by that time frame (although that could change).

Our options are really only:
    Try (hard) to get this working in 2.6 on the proposed date
    Wait till final waves of 3.0 access (this side of Christmas)

3. TheCainer

TheCainer Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Officer
    Date Joined:  28/12/2012
    Characters:  TheCainer
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  13/08/2013
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  13/08/2013
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  19/12/2015
    Other Games
    Councillor (Staff) Donator

4. Imbick

Imbick Lieutenant

5. Djupfryst

Djupfryst Councillor Councillor (Staff)

Well, everyone, I had so much fun throughout the entire weekend! So I'd like to thank you for taking part in the celebrations and for making all these events so successful!
    I'll make a post in the Movie Night event thread summarizing that as well.

Now, If you've got any screenshots, videos, or stories to share from any of the events, please share them with us in this thread!

Also, just as a reminder, if you happened to win any competition, make sure to send Ice247 a PM on the forums in order to get your prize!

xXMikusanXx likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice