Trident Streamer.

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by Artur, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Artur

Artur Private
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  18/10/2014
    Characters:  XpymArtur
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016

Hello. My name is Artur. I've recently joined this community and I was wondering if I could cooperate with "Trident" administrators to become a legit streamer for this community. I can stream pretty much any game and have a consistant schedule (4 days a week). You can find my stream page here http://www.twitch.tv/arturko111 . There you can also check my stream quallity and how pretty my face looks. Thank you for your attention and I hope to get an answer soon.

2. JudgeDeath

JudgeDeath Founder (Ex-Councillor)
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  08/12/2012
    Characters:  JudgeDeath
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  03/04/2020
    Characters:  TRID_Judgedeath
    Other Games
    Ex-Councillor (Staff)

Howdy ... Need to have a talk about such matters over teamspeak. Hope to see you there.

-Judgedeath

3. Artur

Artur Private

Alright. I guess we should talk about time that we both will be able to join ts. Or if you want you could add me in skype where we could discuss this "thing". ( arturko111 - is my skype)

4. MissingID

MissingID Private
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  18/07/2014
    Characters:  MissingIDVS
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  19/07/2014
    Characters:  JamZam
    Other Games

I can probably help in case this thing would take off somehow. I'll add you on Skype Artur, just in case :) I can help with GFX stuff for stream layouts, 3D animations etc. And I could probably commentate aswell. I think overall an "official" Trident stream would be awesome to have for special events.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice