To trident members leaving

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by Argonaut666, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First off,I'm gonna make one thing clear,and you dothacker have heard it on our teamspeak, we DID NOT ask anybody to leave trident! If you want to leave trident its your decision that isnt forced by us (EXSO) , we said it loudly a few times on teamspeak,if you want to play with your friends you are welcomed to join us on our teamspeak ( just wisper me), in our squads , you can still remain in trident,there is no need to leave the outfit in which you might wanna be just because your friends left. We left because we had our reason which im not gonna say again for the 100th time.
    Im not making this post to start a new flame war,I'm just stating something that we have all agreed on,we dont have a evil masterplan to ruin trident or any other bullshit,we just want to play the game "our way".
    If you join our teamspeak you will see multiple faction channels,if you see some of your friends playing on Vanu fell free to join them and play with them. (its not against the rules to communicate with other people that are on the same faction/different outfit -.- ) If you see us playing on the TR/NC its your choice to leave/join us (remember,its against the rules to speak with people playing the oposite faction ( if i have not understood the rule wrong)).
    Conclusion: YOU CAN PLAY WITH US WITHOUT LEAVING TRIDENT

Pls dont start arguing on the rules now,again,this is not why i made this post.

Argonaut

2. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Thank you Argonaut, what you have stated is correct. I'm going to lock this but leave it here as a notice just so that we don't have another massive argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice