This is the End...

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by TheTalas, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTalas

TheTalas Sergeant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  16/07/2013
    Characters:  TheTalas
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  Bierkojote
    ARK Survival Evolved
    Date Joined:  05/01/2016
    Characters:  TheTalas
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Donator

Ok Mates, bad things first: I am leaving Trident.

I did not make this decision easy hearted, but i cant accept the current course TRID is taking. Trident was my steady companion the last 8 Months and i found many new friends from whole Europe. We had great fun, fought hard battles together and were a fantastic community. I´ll miss all of you, want to thank you for the good time and wish Trident all good in the world.

Why do i leave: "Rule #6"
    It´s the only reason i am leaving. In my oppinion this rule is useless to what it should achive and the wrong people were forced to leave the outfit. The fact that the council is so stubborn on this business and doesnt respect the wishes of the majority of Trident Members, forced me to make a decision. This affects me personally, so i was laying awake and thought of arguments against this rules, because i couldnt understand what good this rule is for... and still i cant. My conscience doesnt allow me to participate with an Outfit, that doesnt respect the loyalty and dedication some first hour players showed to this Outfit and helped it, raising it where it is now. In fact they were sacrificed to reasons, that may be noble, but are ineffective, useless and disloyal. I fear Trident has passed its zenith, but i hope i´ll be proved wrong. Good luck for all of you and see you on the Battlefield.

Minecraft

Thanks to all of you, especially Doompotato, Cainer and ThePureOnes. We became a community of our own, which was joy and fun. We build great things together and planned even bigger ones. Leaving Trident is especially hard, because i have to leave you and my baby "Tridopolis". We had big plans, but i am sure you will be succed in building our dream world. And hey, Reachground and JackJack perhaps will join you and raising Tridopolis to a new level. If i may join a last time after the Servers are up again, i´ll donate my stuff to the community, but the values are in safes and i need to get them out of there, as well as undressing my player of the Gravi-Suit.

Reachground

Thank you mate... for everything. And replace me in minecraft my friend :) i´ll pass my house on to you. Get ´em boy :)

Thanks to Trident for the friendship and fun we had. IF this rule is revoked, i´ll move hell and heaven to get the old members back, but until: See you on the battlefield.

Grab your Sword and fight the Horde!

2. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Centurion
    Date Joined:  02/02/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  24/06/2014
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Minecraft
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Other Games
    Donator

Rule is for 4th factioning, you're allowed to play with your alternate character on cobalt if you DON't join an OUTFIT.

you can play inside platoons of outfit. If you want to play in other factions outfit you need to do it on different server.

I hope you guys know what 4th factioning means.

I can't accept that our trusted members leave for other outfit, I am very dissapoint.

First they're all loyal to TRIDENT and then they just leave for other outfit. This is bullshit :x

3. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant Donator

is there some good news ?

4. TheTalas

TheTalas Sergeant Donator

I should have added, that this rule doesnt affect me as a player. I dont have any alternate chars and my hearth is Vanu all through. In my oppinion this rule isnt doing anything against 4.Factioning, because only Vanu and trid loving members were forced to leave and this is why i am also leaving. :/

5. TheTalas

TheTalas Sergeant Donator

They are leaving, because Trident wasnt loyal to them...

6. DotHacker

They weren't forced, they could have been shot up and stay, I bet they over spoke you to leave and join EXHO

Trident offered them other games, good community,Trident SHIRT! ,they could have chosen to go connery and have tr outfit there

7. DotHacker

8. DotHacker

Wont be, why, because if it's revoked, everytime you guys don't like new rule you can pull out ace, if you do this rule we leave.

it's done and it will be.

9. Both sides have argued their points DotHacker. Let the man leave without stirring up a debate again. Especially since this isn't a thread that is larger in scope and more open ended like the one that got locked.

Some people just can't come to terms with the rule and that's ok. I know i wouldn't as either gamer or member of my outfit & community even if i liked puffters from the bottom of my heart in non plutonic way.

This isn't a state that you pledge allegiance to. So loyalty is a fleeting and fragile thing. As this whole debacle has shown. Think of it as mass effect series up till the ending. Loved the games and was loyal to them as i was to steam but started gaining doubts during third one half way through and when the earth mission came my opinion had shifted entirely in the oposite. I haven't played nor cared for ME as a franchies since then. To some people this is the ME3 ending or Xbox One DRM thing.

10. vFRTs

vFRTs Sergeant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  15/02/2013
    Characters:  vFRTs
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  19/08/2013
    Characters:  vFRTs
    Star Citizen
    Date Joined:  01/09/2014
    Characters:  vFRTv
    Other Games
    Donator

First of all sorry to see you go.. (this isn't pointed at you TheTalas)

This issue has grown all out of proportion, first off it was just about 4th factioning.

(this is just my personal opinion) because people didn't like it they take something someone heard from their cousins cousin to be true for example the "Council is spying on mumble" which i personally think is horse dung and spread it like it is ... well horse dung, to spread dissent among people and get them all worked up and try to force the council to reverse their decision. All this drama has done is split friends, and NO it is not the councils fault.

I personally think this rule is good and im pretty sure there are a LOT of people that feel the same its just not the most vocal people, im one of em'. People just cant be asked to be set in the middle of this shit storm which in reality isn't more than a few people making a fuss far beyond what it really is.

Yes im blunt but i feel i get my point across easier that way.. and sorry for bringing it up AGAIN

11. Get 'em boys get em!

12. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Thanks for all the good times Talas, I'm going to lock this so it doesn't spiral into an argument like the other threads have. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice