They refunded my station cash!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by RockManAlcor, May 22, 2013.

1. :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:

ok long story short:
    i purchased 5000 station cash with the double SC bonus from that other SOE game. i thought i was getting it in the game but say what? i didn't. my 5000 SC were not showing in the game. WTF?
    i discovered i have a SOE account (which i made the purchase with) and a prosiebensucks account (with which i play in the game, i didn't even know i had a p7s acccount?!) so i found myself with 5000 station cash showing in a account that i don't use for playing :p
    contacted the support and prosieben says they cannot do anything and tell me i have to ask SOE. i asked SOE, and after giving them my data (name, address, email et cetera) to confirm that it was me contacting them, and they replied today via email telling me they are gonna refund my station cash :D

i can't believe it lol

2. ShenR

ShenR Donator

Hahah, when i first read your thread i thought you said "They REFUSED my station cash" :lol:

Well, that's nice of SOE, but i wouldn't start cheering until after the refund has indeed took place ;)

3. lol i would've raged so hard if they REFUSED my station cash :D

anyway if they could only transfer the station cash to my prosiebensucks account that would be great since i wanted those 5000 SC for the next GU :)

4. Deadl3mon

Deadl3mon Private
    Star Citizen
    Date Joined:  16/08/2015
    Characters:  Deadlemon
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Donator

Looks like they're trying to sort out prosieben after all.

5. I just went through it myself. Bought SC on the wrong account. Under EU law you have 7 days to return _anything_ purchased outside a store, be that by net, by phone, or by carrier pigeon. Sony made the (valid, I think) argument that had it been for a membership or other consumable they probably would not have made the refund, but since it was for SC and none was used they were happy to refund it.

Moving to Sony from PSG was the best move ever :D

6. SethBloom

SethBloom Private
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  27/09/2013
    Characters:  SethBloom
    Other Games

SOE > PS7

Seriously. They should just ditch PS7, their customer support is such shit.

7. AurelieGaia2

AurelieGaia2 Sergeant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  04/02/2013
    Characters:  AurelieGaia2
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  10/10/2013
    Characters:  Saint
    Other Games

ProSieben can't do anything to do with SC though, because it's Sony's currency, right?

Nice of them to refund you, wish they'd been able to transfer it to your other account though [;

8. ultimatox

ultimatox Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  02/01/2013
    Characters:  No characters linked
    ultimatox
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  ultimatox
    Other Games
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Seven Cash they call it. pffft. useless ProSieben creating pointless barriers

9. good god there is this european law, otherwise i don't really think they would've been refunding my station cash. just read another email stating that it may take 7 days to refund my station cash. so it means that surely they will refund it. which is great. i still wonder how the fu i created a p7s account. ffs

10. ShenR

ShenR Donator

Welcome to the screwed prosieben users club! (well actually you was a long time member, just didn't know ;) )

11. Link to the EU consumer page: http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/sh ... dex_en.htm in case anyone else needs it in future. The only exceptions are concerts and sporting events. I just included the link with the first ticket I opened. Saved me a load of argument I reckon.

12. Vincentiusx

Vincentiusx Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  06/02/2013
    Characters:  Vincentiusx
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  28/08/2013
    Characters:  Lord_Xebenkeck
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  Vincentius
    Other Games
    Division Officer (Guns Of Icarus Representative)

I hope that prosiebensat will get ihre scheiss zugether soon :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice