Sarcastic comment= prison READ AND SIGN ADDRES

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by DotHacker, Jul 1, 2013.

1. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Centurion
    Date Joined:  02/02/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  24/06/2014
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Donator

Yeah theres a guy from texas made sarcastic joke in Legue of legents and is now going to trial for it. Maximum sentence is 8 years in prison.

You can't take anything serious online. well there was 1 woman probably first time on internet because this guy as an terrorist.

Please sign this for this poor unlucky guy. This is violation of rights of Free speech.

http://www.change.org/petitions/release ... hreat-laws

2. haha i read that yesterday was rofling around..i have a troll friend that got banned for 200 years in League, was laughing with him because he should have been imprisoned for life if those rules were to apply in my country :))

3. 'Murica! The epitome of democray!

4. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant Donator

Seriously, sign this

5. boTod

boTod Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  22/01/2013
    Characters:  boTod
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016

When, oh when, will we see the thought police. NSA and similar hidden organisations already have the data, they just need the prediction tech.

All this reminds me of a few things.
    The lawyer for the case has been banned from making First Amendment (Freedom of speech) arguments by the Judge. Amazing that the country that shouts so loud about TRUTH! FREEDOM! LIBERTY! also silences so much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice