The Fifth Annual Trid-O-Ween Spooktacular! + Return of the Nanites of the Living Dead!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Djupfryst, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Djupfryst

Djupfryst Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Senior Division Leader
    Date Joined:  22/01/2013
    Characters:  Djupfryst
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  09/09/2013
    Characters:  DjupfrystC
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  17/12/2013
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  23/01/2014
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Councillor (Staff)

*Creaking Door* *Clanking Chains* *Skeletons* *Cobwebs*
    *Vincent Price*

Thaaat's right! It's time for the
    Fifth Annual Trid-O-Ween-athon Tridaversary Spooktacular!

[​IMG]
    Saturday, 7th of November! Starting at 19:00 UTC /20:00 CET or so!
    Save the date!

Also, Nanites of the Living Dead, but more on that later!

Well, can you believe it? It's been 91 years since we started watching movies together! Summer camps, barbarians, kickfighters, tunnelling ninjas, robots, suburban sasquatches, very short short shorts, Neil Breen, cancer-infected snakes, disgraced martial arts-zombies, warriors with ninjas, warriors with one-armed swordsmen, warriors with ocean goddesses, a couple head-explosions, Italians, plenty of kung fu and lots and lots of gratuitous nudity! And this is where it all started, on Halloween! Appropriate, I guess.
    Ah, yes, I remember it like it was 48 months ago...
    Four years ago, in a thinly veiled attempt to introduce you people to the wonderful world of so-bad-it's-funny, schlock, and B-movies in general, I started a thread ostensibly asking for Halloween movie recommendations. Then I thought, what better way to show you these movies than to actually show you these movies?! After all, these movies are best enjoyed together!
    And thus, the Movie Night was born! We've been doing them ever since!

But what horrors lie in wait for us this Halloween?
    Houses? More Monkey Shenanigans? Even more Devil-worshipping rock music? Italian Cemeteries? Societies? Basket Cases? Boxers with omens? Kung Fu from Beyond the Grave?!
    What horrors will be shown?! What scares will be had?! Will you shiver and shake?! Will you quiver and quake?! Do you dare find out?!

INDESCRIBABLE, PARALYZING TERROR!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

IF YOU WATCH IT, YOU CAN'T UN-WATCH IT!!!

As always, I expect each and every one of you to be there! Saturday, November 7th, starting around 19:00 or so! I'll probably start doing some pre-show kinda thing an hour or two before that as well.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry. All you have to do is to get on TS, click the link, and enjoy the stream.
    For more info and updates about our Movie Nights, check out the official thread!

Also, Nanites of the Living Dead is back! Returned, you might say! That will take place on Halloween, 31st of October at 20:00 UTC/21:00 CET! Group-up starts half an hour before that on our TS.
    For more details, see the event thread.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice