Q&A Regarding Trident expansion into a gaming community

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JackJack233, Jul 26, 2013.

1. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Hey guys,

The council has agreed to hold our big meeting regarding expansion into other games on Sunday evening, as a result we will then be holding a Q&A on Monday evening starting around roughly 19:00 UTC. You can find the current UTC time at http://time.is/UTC

At 19:00 UTC we will invite people to join the "Public Lobby" channel, the council will be in "Council Chat". We will then link the two channels together so that both channels can hear each other. Push-to-talk is mandatory for this session. If you are broadcasting when you should not be then you will be removed from the server.

I will be handling the logistics of this session, and when we are ready for a question I will tell everyone to hold down their PTT key if they wish to ask a question. I will then pick a person to ask a question and they will be told to ask it. The council will then quickly decide among ourselves who'll answer and if a topic comes up we have not discussed then we will quickly discuss it to ensure the answer we give is official. The question will then be answered and we will continue accepting questions until all have been answered.

You will be free to join or leave the meeting at any time you wish to, however you must ensure that if you join late you understand how the session will work because if you speak out of turn you will be removed from the server.

Thanks,
    Jack

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice