Our New Recruitment/Training Officer + Rank Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JackJack233, May 7, 2013.

1. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Hey guys!

New Chief Recruitment & Training Officer
    I'd like to start off by informing you all that we have a new officer, FlowLesLogic. Flow will be taking on the post of Chief Recruitment and Training Officer which is a Senior Officer position within Trident. He is going to be organising training events for new players, running recruitment drives, etc. He's putting together his own plans now and I'll be getting him to write up an announcement for you guys sometime soon to explain all the things he's going to do. Big thanks to him for stepping up and volunteering for this post and we at the Council wish him the very best and hope he'll bring some great new things to our outfit!

Chief Merchandise Officer
    While it was never announced, Hasibuzi has for some months been managing our official merchandise on the Trident shop hosted by spreadshirt. He's done a great job with it and I just wanted to let you all know about his contributions. In addition to this Hasibuzi is also our main graphics designer and did an amazing job spicing up our forum theme with Vanu colours when we first switched to it a few months ago, so another big clap for all the work and effort Hasibuzi has put into Trident!

Rankings
    Next, I've made a few changes to the ranking structure and I just felt I should explain to you all how it works and what the titles and images next to peoples' posts are.

First off, our standard ranks from ingame:

• Outfit Leader
    • Outfit Management
    • Troop Commanders
    • Sergeants
    • Troopers

Now, let's go over every single type of player you can be, from top to bottom on the Chain of Command. The number before the rank represents how high up in the CoC the player is, #1 being the top. Note that some ranks are equal in standing.

#1 - Outfit Leader
    Overall leader of the outfit - JudgeDeath
    [​IMG]

#2 - Outfit Management
    The general management personnel of the outfit, currently JackJack233, ultimatox and Reachground
    [​IMG]

#3 - Officers
    Members who have taken on a specific duty within the outfit and who are in charge of that duty. These Officers can be either Sergeants or Troop Commanders but their duty rank trumps both. Their rank titles end with Officer e.g. Recruitment and Training Officer
    [​IMG]

#3 - Troop Commanders
    Active, frequent platoon and squad leaders, highly trusted members
    [​IMG]

#4 - Assistant Officers
    Members who have been appointed by Officers to aid them in a task if they require help. These members are usually Sergeants but can also be Troop Commanders. If they are Troop Commanders then they are actually considered to be on rung #3 of the CoC but are still known as Assistant Officers. Their rank titles begin with Assistant and end with Officer e.g. Assistant Training Officer
    [​IMG]

#5 - Sergeants
    Trustworthy members recognised for their contributions to the outfit and continued activity ingame. These players usually have mics and occasionally PL/SL.
    Rank image varies based on post count

#6 - Troopers
    All other members
    Rank image varies based on post count

And now lets go over a quick bit of terminology:
    • Trident Council: The Outfit Leader, Admin Staff and Outfit Management together forms the Trident Council which manages the outfit on a day-to-day basis and also holds regular meetings to discuss future changes to the outfit. The Council has a private forum and a Mumble channel

2. I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for what they do for Trident as a whole. There's no way the council can take care of everything, so for those of you volunteering, you're awesome and deserve the recognition.

3. ShenR

ShenR Donator

Nice job in stepping up FlowLesLogic and congratz ;)

4. AurelieGaia2

AurelieGaia2 Sergeant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  04/02/2013
    Characters:  AurelieGaia2
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  10/10/2013
    Characters:  Saint
    Other Games

You're going to have your hands full, Logic, since we're now the recommended server! Good luck getting all the noobs addicted to PS2, and the spandex-toting side in particular... [;

5. NightmareAI

NightmareAI Sergeant
    PlanetSide 2
    Centurion
    Date Joined:  01/02/2013
    Characters:  NightmareAI
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  15/04/2020
    Characters:  NightmareAI
    Other Games

where can I sign up to join FlowLesLogic? :? I can take the late night shift due to my time zone :D

6. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

FlowLes will be allowed to pick his own helpers if he needs them. Some of his helpers may become Junior Commissioned Officers if they contribute a great deal towards the post.

7. Vincentiusx

Vincentiusx Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  06/02/2013
    Characters:  Vincentiusx
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  28/08/2013
    Characters:  Lord_Xebenkeck
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  Vincentius
    Other Games
    Division Officer (Guns Of Icarus Representative)

Congratz flowleslogic :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice