Looking for Lilbabs

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by Daikar, Oct 14, 2014.

1. I sent you a PM on reddit but maybe you are more active here so I'll do the old copy paste magic trick.

Hello, my name is daikar and I'm in The Vipers on cobalt and also the leader of the air force platoon for the server smash. First of all I want to say that the videos you create are among the best videos I have ever seen, you make even the most every day thing like a max shooting with bursters look like it's the most badass thing ever! Every time you make a new one I watch it 3 times over and always come back to remind myself why planetside is so awesome.

With that in mind I'm wondering if you would like to create a promotional video for cobalts air force? I'm currently talking with the server smash admins about getting an observer cam for you. I understand if you have other more important things to do but this will hopefully help the entire server. If you are interested I only have few request about the video but mostly I will just let you do your magic.

Thanks, /Daikar

2. CTMWood84

CTMWood84 Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Praetor
    Date Joined:  19/10/2013
    Characters:  CTMWood84
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  17/03/2014
    Characters:  CTMWood
    Star Citizen
    Cadet
    Date Joined:  02/01/2016
    Characters:  CTMWood
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016

Great idea, Cobalt is best known for it's air game, so it would be good to have a nice little vid showing our stuff.

3. Omnishoot1

Omnishoot1 Social Media Director
    PlanetSide 2
    Praetor
    Date Joined:  25/01/2014
    Characters:  Omnishoot1
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  27/12/2017
    Characters:  Vaulster
    Other Games
    Director (Staff)

Hey Daikar really enjoy your streams :D And yeah great idea

4. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Centurion
    Date Joined:  02/02/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  24/06/2014
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Other Games
    Donator

Remember that if lilbabs agrees, making a video will take LOOOOOOONG time. Like our recruiting video took many months... Longer it takes more awesome it becomes!

5. Yeah I wasn't counting on it to get done before the next season of server smash. But I hope to be the leader of the air for a long time. I've totally fallen in love with leading the air in the smash :)

6. Thanks mate! Won't be steaming that much in the coming days since the planning of the smash is taking up most of my time. Most of the things I do in game right now is to prep for the smash and steaming it would give away to much to the enemy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice