Livestreams Page

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by Niels2012, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Niels2012

Niels2012 Private
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  02/02/2015
    Characters:  Niels2012
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  03/02/2015
    Characters:  LoneWolfNick
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016

I was wondering, is there a possible livestreamers page, because I am beginning to stream, with the outfit, but I would like people to check it out, and not just people in general, people of the outfit as well

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  2. TheCainer

TheCainer Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Officer
    Date Joined:  28/12/2012
    Characters:  TheCainer
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  13/08/2013
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  13/08/2013
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  19/12/2015
    Other Games
    Councillor (Staff) Donator

Are you asking if we have a Trident twitch-channel or if we have a separate stream-page on the website? The answer to both is no. Usually people make a profile post (in the sidebar to the right on the main forums-page) if they are streaming.

3. if we have a stream page on the website, and I have a twitch channel where I play with the outfit, don't know if it is what you mean, but it is something, I am even streaming right now, just tell me if you want to check it out (don't want to put the link in here yet, because I think that you then think I am trying to force people to look there while it is their own decision if they want to look)

4. Omnishoot1

Omnishoot1 Social Media Director
    PlanetSide 2
    Praetor
    Date Joined:  25/01/2014
    Characters:  Omnishoot1
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  27/12/2017
    Characters:  Vaulster
    Other Games
    Director (Staff)

Be advised that you cannot stream everything. You can and should always stream our normal platoons or FNO. I dont like it however if you stream my SS Trainings.

5. okay, and I don't understand what you mean with FNO, but I get it that you don't want me to stream SS Training, and I will probably won't participate in them anymore

6. BowG

BowG Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  22/03/2013
    Characters:  BowG
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  09/10/2013
    Characters:  Schimi938
    ARK Survival Evolved
    Date Joined:  25/01/2016
    Characters:  BowG
    Other Games
    Donator

FNO - Friday Night Ops

It's currently on hold but should be back soonish

7. sorry, but what is on hold, FNO?

8. Ice247

Ice247 Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Senior Division Leader
    Date Joined:  17/12/2012
    Characters:  Ice247
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  ice247
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  04/02/2014
    Characters:  Ice247
    Other Games
    Councillor (Staff) Donator

yes, but it will be back quite soon.

9. Omnishoot1

Omnishoot1 Social Media Director Director (Staff)

Its not ment in a bad way. You can always take part. Everyone can take part and that´s how it´s supposed to be. But if I come up with special tactics and we train them I don´t want our Smash opponents to know them. The chances that other servers know how I´m / Cobalt is doing stuff are high. But on a Hossin match against Connery there´s many things we shouldn´t let them know.

10. first of all I forgot to apoligise for 2 things: I did already livestream 1 training by accident and already deleted the recorded broadcast, and not too muuch worry because I think only 1 person or so watched it, thus the reason why I don't want to participate in SS training anymore, and I don't know if Connery is a base that we practised in while we were streaming (again sorry, I already deleted the offline video) or if it is a server, and one last thing, not to be lazy or anything, I am actually more forgetfull or how to say it in English, but do remind me to not participate in the SS trainings when I am streaming, not just because I will get in trouble with maybe a whole server or at least big part of the outfit, wich is already 3800 members, looking to leave some anger on me, but also because I don't like to annoy people in any way, so for the sake of maybe the whole server, and also for yourself, please remind me to not participate in any SS training anymore, just to know if advanced bootcamp with Omnishoot and DJ includes with the activities you don't want to become public through something like Twitch

11. Omnishoot1 likes this.
  12. Kralley

Kralley Private
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  03/04/2015
    Characters:  Kralley
    Other Games

Hey guys ! I have started to stream whenever i play almost (monday - thursday or friday) check it out an give a thumbs up if you like it !

http://www.twitch.tv/kralleyn/

13. Omnishoot1

Omnishoot1 Social Media Director Director (Staff)

14. maybe, I am not a streaming expert either, my base resolution is 1920x1080, but I have a downscale of 2.25 (852x480) because of my upload speed, I used an estimator and I got this: Due to your low upload speed, aim for a low resolution such as 480p

15. TheCainer

TheCainer Councillor Councillor (Staff) Donator

Note that the estimator wants you to enter your upload speed using kilobit per second (kbps) not kilobyte (kBps). When using Speedtest.net, you can choose to show your upload speed in kilobit (kbps) or kilobyte (kBps), make sure you choose kilobit (this will give you a number that is 8 times as big), you can change it on the settings-page.
    As far as I can tell, according to the estimator even an upload speed of 1000kbps (= 125 kBps) is enough to try 720p, which is a fairly low upload speed.
    Unless you really have a very slow upload speed (below 1000kbps), I suggest you try out 720p.

16. didn't knew that, thanks, now it even says I can up my max bitrate to 3500, just like for the buffer size, now only figure out what kind of CPU and graphics card I have, and I do know wich ones I have, only not what kind

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice