I'm needing volunteers to help test my app

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by Imbick, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Imbick

Imbick Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  29/08/2013
    Characters:  DeusUK
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  06/07/2015
    Characters:  Imbick
    Star Citizen
    Ensign
    Date Joined:  02/03/2014
    Characters:  Imbick
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016

Cross posting this here so Airb0rn (and anyone outside the Star Citizen forum) has access.

For anyone who might remember, I started developing a Star Citizen companion app back in March 2017. That project has now evolved into Ecka.

The main feature of Ecka right now is to allow players to control their ship with a simple touch screen interface:

[​IMG]
    [Ecka flight screen v1]

I’m at the point where I need lots of user testing before I can announce it to the wider Star Citizen community. So I need to ask for help from Trident members to give Ecka a thorough test and let me know if you have any issues.
    (Rasman has been instrumental in helping me iron out the early issues with the app ahead of this point, many thanks again!)

Here’s the quick start guide to get you up and running. (Double check the system requirements before downloading)

Any issues or feedback please don’t hold back, and submit them into the feedback section on the side of each page of the site. (Even if you have a question it helps me find gaps in my documentation etc)

I really need your help at this critical stage!

Many thanks
    Imbick/Deus

Foxtrot_Echo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice