German translator needed - DayZ stream

Discussion in 'Public Discussion' started by Reachground, Feb 5, 2014.

1. My friend and I were just about to finish our DayZ session when all of a sudden we heard gunfire and then a german started talking. We tried to make sense of it and since swedish and german share some words we were able to understand a little. Could someone take a listen to it and explain what he was trying to say? :)

http://www.twitch.tv/reachground/b/501044354

It starts at about 15:00. In the beginning it's choppy but eventually we could hear him pretty good. Very confusing but I'm still curious about what he wanted ^^

2. Stachelkeule

Stachelkeule Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  20/12/2012
    Characters:  Stachelkeule
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  26/02/2015
    Characters:  Lexobaal
    Star Citizen
    Cadet
    Date Joined:  26/11/2013
    Characters:  Ironcloud
    ARK Survival Evolved
    Date Joined:  30/06/2016
    Characters:  Stachelkeule
    Black Desert Online
    Date Joined:  05/11/2016
    Characters:  Zetiker
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016

*gunshots* you little son of a b.... f.... yur mother you little bastar..what? i dont understand you im sorry hallo hallo haloo? do smebody hear me? you know that you can read the server rules you little bit...? nono i didndt do it nono. yes we not? can somebody hear me? why did you shoot me?

i dont thing, tha he was talking to you guys. i think he was trying to talk with the dude ho shoot him. i think he was in teamspeak or what ever, and the communication went thru the game too.

3. Haha! That's great! Thanks a lot my man.

We just got on the server so we could meet up and log at the same place. It said something like "no PvP" so I suppose that was the rule of the server. We really thought he was firing at us and were really nervous. Wonder where he were.

Thanks again. Awesome to be able to have a translation this fast.

4. thats why, in every squad, you need at least one german xD

no broplem! seeya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice