Development Team Restructuring and Officer Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JackJack233, Jul 22, 2014.

1. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

Hey everyone,

The Trident Development Team has been hard at work over the past few months to bring you all some pretty cool changes, we're not quite ready to announce those changes but stay tuned, it's pretty exciting!

As we come to the end of this project we are making some changes to the structure of the development team. From now on there will be three groups of developers: Senior Developers, Developers and Helper Coders:

• Anyone who wants to can sign up to become a helper coder, subject to you having some basic experience with coding, if you're interested in that then send me a PM!
    • Helpers Coders who prove themselves and work hard will receive a promotion to Developer and generally are assigned a project which they will primarily work on.
    • Senior Developers are the people who direct who does what and approve changes to the main Trident site, they also assist with the administration of the servers which Trident run on. Senior Developers automatically receive a promotion to Officer on appointment, because of this, Senior Developers have to be approved not just by me but also by the rest of the Council.

I would like to congratulate TheCainer on his promotion to Officer with the position of Senior Developer! He has been working with me on our latest project and has been instrumental to its success.

Separately, I would like to thank Skaara for his hard work on the Trident Panel for Windows, as part of the restructuring he will be taking on the position of Developer, with his primary project continuing to be the Trident Panel. Developer is not a position which awards the rank of Officer, but as thanks for his previous and hopefully future work on the Trident Panel we have granted him a promotion to Lieutenant.

Once again, to any developers in the outfit, make sure you send me a PM and get involved! Any amount of help big or small is welcomed!

Thanks,
    The Council

2. boTod

boTod Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Legionary
    Date Joined:  22/01/2013
    Characters:  boTod
    Other Games

Congrats guys! Exciting times for Trident!

3. Grats, can't wait to see the new stuff. :)

4. DotHacker

DotHacker Lieutenant
    PlanetSide 2
    Centurion
    Date Joined:  02/02/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Warframe
    Date Joined:  24/06/2014
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  Somebody23
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  DotHacker
    Other Games
    Donator

GRATZ ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice