Calling all BR 100s

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JackJack233, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackJack233

JackJack233 Ex-Councillor
    PlanetSide 2
    Date Joined:  23/12/2012
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Minecraft
    Date Joined:  12/08/2013
    Characters:  jackjack233
    Star Citizen
    Commander
    Date Joined:  28/09/2013
    Characters:  JackJack233
    Other Games
    Date Joined:  29/03/2016
    Ex-Councillor (Staff) Donator

[​IMG]

Hey guys,

I'm trying to organise a one-off ops session (which could become recurring if it's successful) for the BR 100s of the outfit, with the basic idea that we'll all get in a squad and go fuck shit up doing the kinds of things that even a tactical squad can't pull off effectively. Using all BR 100s gives us a few advantages:
    • We're basically guaranteed to have certed out all the necessary equipment we could ever want to use
    • More experience playing the game = Less dying and more killing
    • By using only forum signed up BR 100s we can form an extremely effective squad in terms of following orders
    If you're interested, let me know in the following thread so I can start planning stuff! https://tridentoutfit.com/forums/index.php?threads/br100-ops.12673/

Once you express interest in that thread I'll just send PMs whenever I make a new announcement about it, so you won't miss it.

I'm locking this thread so that people don't start signing up here instead of the proper thread (which would confuse me, I'm a bit simple)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice